Natural ink for drawing - BOTTLE
Handmade ink bottle (30cc) - LIMITED EDITION
• Each color is extracted from foraged ingredients and can be used for drawing, calligraphy, or painting.
• It is recommended to store your ink in the fridge and to safely store it, separately from other edible ingredients.
• Once your ink bottle is finished you can ask for a refill or return the empty bottle to the artist. In the last case, you will receive a return of 50cents per bottle back.
Available at the moment:
- Oak Gall (black)
- Walnut (brown)
- Beetroot (magenta)
Safety note: keep ink out of reach from children.
Feel free to get in contact for information on other colors.
REFILL INFO ( only available in The Netherlands):
If your ink bottle is still in good condition, I offer the option to refill it. When you are based in The Hague you can bring it directly to my studio - select " Customer Pick up" at checkout, otherwise read below.
HOW IT WORKS
1. After buying the ‘refill’, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail.
2. Within 48 hours you will receive an e-mail with additional information.
3. You will receive a PostNL letterbox label to print, so you can ship the package back. Please ship your ink bottle in a package that fits through a letterbox and make sure to protect it accordingly.*
Bring your package to a PostNL location, and make sure you receive a confirmation paper.
4. When I receive your packaging, I will clean and refill it with the ink.
5. Your ink will be shipped and you will receive an email.
*Geezyre will not be held responsible for broken packaging. If your product is damaged, I will refund your money minus the shipping costs of the PostNL label.
Refill is not available in combination with promotions or discounts.